How To Select And Feed The Pet Dog.
In this high-speed, stressful society, if you want to reduce your own pressure and improve your work efficiency, we suggest you try a pet dog, it will bring you a lot of fun, and some will be the effect of treating diseases is, of course, different from person to person.
When you consider a pet dog as your closest friend, however the German Longhaired Pointer is also an ideal dog. you will feel this way. For some elderly people who have no children at home and can be accompanied by lonely old people, you can feed pets and dogs because it can make your life more fulfilling and relieve your sense of loneliness.
Having your own children raise animals can cultivate their sense of responsibility and love for animals.
When your pet dog has been with you for many years, you will treat it as a loved one and cannot bear it.
Dogs can promote better communication and communication between people.
So add a new member to your own family.
The dog can be our most faithful friend. It can be a good talker or a good companion.
Make your life more fulfilling and let yourself have a companion.
Suitable Domestic Pet Dog Breeds
There are thousands of dogs in the world, but they are suitable for family rearing. There are more than 300 kinds of docile dogs.
Types Of Dogs
- Tibetan mastiff
- golden retriever
- German Shepherd
- Bichon Frise
- Chow Chow
- Border Collie
- Scottish Shepherd
- Toy Poodle.
Tips For Picking Up A Right Dog:
When you buy a dog, don’t immediately pick it up and watch it quietly to observe its actions and postures. Those downcast dogs are not worth buying.
- Do not choose dogs that are too fat and have a too large belly;
- Don’t buy hair that is knotted or has hair removal.
- Do not buy dry nose or a runny nose;
- Excessive whitening, white or dirty eyeballs, and many eyelid secretions are unhealthy.
- Don’t buy dogs with the odor on the ear canal, dander on the ear tip, or frequent flings;
- The gums and tongue ruddy are healthy and do not buy bad breath;
- Do not buy hard skin and hypertrophy;
- Pay special attention to the underside of the dog. If “yellow seal” is a sign of recent diarrhea or diarrhea, do not purchase it;
- Skull, maxilla, mandible, then move along the back of the cervical vertebrae and feel the vertebrae and limbs deformed do not buy;
- Do not buy foot pads dry and hard;
- Do not buy a dog that is surprised by a surprise.